DECORATIVE STONE, ITS VARIATIONS AND BENEFITS
The products produced under the trademark Royal Art Decor belong to the highest grades of the business class, and have already managed to prove themselves from the very best side. The buyers of the products are developers of cottage settlements and owners of private housing, architects and designers.
The company uses its own mold making technology, quickly updating the forms park and uses various models. Every year the assortment increases, production volumes are increased. The molds differ, first of all, by the quality of the texture and details of the relief, so the stone obtained with their help reproduces with special reliability all the visual effects inherent in natural patterns. At the same time, the technology used by the company allows producing defect-free products, with a surface devoid of bubble, without disturbing the geometry.
CLASSIFICATION OF THE DECORATIVE STONE RANGE
Decorative materials intended for decoration of the facade or arrangement of the territory adjacent to the house, according to their purpose, are divided into three groups:
- Wall facing stone
- Facade decorative elements: cornices, platbands, window sills, pilasters, columns, rusts, etc.
- Elements of paving and related products for the organization of garden paths, entrance and exit groups, etc.
All walls lining material in turn is divided into 4 categories:
- Stone imitating a brick. In the assortment of the company there is an "old brick" with characteristic signs of manual molding, "burnt" or "unburnt" and therefore - heterogeneous in color, sometimes "weathered or crumbled", which in general bears clear traces of time and imperfection of technology from the past ages . This cladding material is considered typical for a budgetary finish, while with it you can significantly improve the aesthetic performance of the house. Quite often, "brick" is purchased for complete finishing of the house, including, if the task is to reproduce the appearance of a half-timbered building or the style of "loft".
- Facing elements of a rectangular format, reproducing a hewn natural stone. As a rule, they are used for finishing caps, chimneys, walls of the ground floor, sometimes – of entire house. Such a stone is produced with a different height of the relief. Stones from collections with high relief are used for facing the cap, and with a more flattened, visually "soft" surface go to the finish of the walls.
- Stone of irregular shape with the effect of roughly crushed limestone quartz. This, most often, large-format cladding elements used for finishing caps, chimneys, as well as for fragmentary facing of walls - rusts, framing openings. It should be remembered that such a stone gives the facades the effect of brutality and visually "heavier" the construction. These collections are recommended to be supplemented with a stone from the previous group, which has a geometrically correct format or "bricks". Then a typical scheme of finishing will look like this: the first floor - "quarry stone", the second - "ashlar", of rectangular format or less often - "brick".
- Stone with an active "ragged" relief, imitating layered rocks. Depending on the height of the relief of the stone surface, the collection data can be used both for finishing large cap surfaces and walls. All "rock" collections or "rocks", as they are called by specialists, perfectly harmonize with the plaster.
ADVANTAGES OF ARRANGEMENT WITH DECORATIVE STONE
Facades finished with a stone look more presentable and attractive, and if it comes to the value of a house, then it significantly increases compared to the price of a house without finishing. Another advantage of stone facing is already associated with the operation of the facade. The fact is that the facing decorative stone, at least, produced by our company, in terms of such an important indicator as frost resistance, exceeds by 3 - 4 times the face clinker brick and about the same time - plaster. In addition, over time, the stone does not change its color tone under the influence of solar ultraviolet, because we use light-fast pigments based on iron oxides to stain it.
Undoubtedly, one can’t speak about the advantages of something artificial over natural material, in the context of quality! But we focus on the following:
- artificial stone is lighter in weight (it pleases, because you do not have to strengthen the foundation or wall) and homogeneous in structure (there are no hidden cavities, no inclusions of various non-strength materials, no veins and fragile elements);
- durability of the artificial stone to 50 years and is comparable to natural counterparts (i.e., it is not for a couple of years);
- variety of possible shapes, sizes and colors is simply amazing: you can make a wall looks like brick, granite, shell rock, etc., especially since there is always the opportunity to order the production of the stone of the desired design;
- artificial stone is simple enough to be installed, because the back side of it is completely flat (which you can’t tell about the natural stone), the tiles have the correct geometric shapes (facilitates the creation of an even masonry), there are ready-made rounded and corner elements, details for facing the columns, door and window openings;
- this coating is not afraid of fire, so you can use it to decorate stoves and fireplaces, which looks very nice in the interior. Also, stone is used in swimming pools, saunas and baths, since it has little water absorption, and an additional hydrophobic protective film completely excludes the influence of moisture on the material. In addition, the stone is very resistant to fungal effects, to temperature changes, direct sunlight, so it can be used in almost any room;
- the material is emitted by antistatic properties - the surface repels dust and grease. Caring for a stone is simple: wipe the problem areas with a clean cloth moistened with detergent. Can be brushed;
- artificial stone is produced from environmentally friendly components and does not emit dangerous toxic substances during operation, it is safe for human health and the environment.
- natural stone is still not affordable for all people without exception;
- operation with natural stone requires maximum experience and skill, not to mention the payment to the master;
- for most surfaces that need to be lined, no special preparation is required when laying the artificial stone, since they have similar physical characteristics.
COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES OF PRODUCTS OF THE ROYAL ART DECOR
Quality of finish processing
Artificial decorative stone of the company Royal Art Decor, perhaps the only one among the products of other manufacturers, is able to convey the truly unique texture of the surface of natural stone. On the product are seen the slightest, as if made by natural nature, cracks, grooves and chips. This is achieved through the use of high-quality silicone molds of German production (guarantee for accuracy and clarity of the print - 15,000 replicas or 10 years of operation).
In our cladding products, uniformity of the surface is always observed.
The texture of the facing materials Royal Art Decor is distinguished by the stable geometry of each stone.
For example, one part of the stone may be noticeably thinner than the other - this is a defect that will look like a dent in the common clutch.
Harmoniousness of stone exposure is achieved by a variety of forms of individual elements of the masonry (depends on the repeatability of each element).
QUALITY OF PAINTING
We use several traditional technologies to produce different colors and effects on the surface. From the total staining of the solution / mixture before applying the dyes to the surface of the products or parts thereof.
To achieve interesting color effects, we use combined coloring techniques. The color quality is ensured by:
- use of the dyes of the German manufacturer - "Bayer";
- unique recipes for color scales.
The color scale of production is balanced so that the stone after its packing on a facade of a building looks vividly and naturally: it does not fade and at the same time "does not sting" with its brightness. Our products made of artificial stone always look great, and do not fade from exposure to sunlight and climatic influences.
QUALITY OF MATERIAL
In the production of Royal Art Decor, great importance directs to the quality of the ingredients and fillers that make up its composition. The products produced comply with sanitary and hygienic standards and are certified in accordance with Ukrainian standards.
One of the main characteristics of the stone are strength and frost resistance. In natural stone, the stronger the stone, the more difficult it is to be processed. A less durable stone is better to be processed, due to the fact that it has a more porous structure (these are limestones, travertines, and tuff). But high porosity reduces the strength of the stone. When freezing into the stone, water penetrates, resulting in the formation of microcracks and the stone begins to crumble.
The company Royal Art Decor, at the request of the customer, uses water repellents, which are added directly to the mixture in the manufacture of products from artificial decorative stone. Also, water repellents can be added to glues and grouts to obtain similar waterproof protective properties. It should be noted that the hydrophobisers used have, along with protective water-repellent properties, an additional property - vapor permeability. This is very important when used on insulated houses (water repellents of other manufacturers have a film effect with leveling the vapor-permeable qualities of the insulation).
CONVENIENCE OF PACKAGING
Packaging of products is carried out according to the norms that provide customers with delivery of decorative stone without fighting and mechanical impurities of the front surface.
The products are stored in a corrugated box, accommodating from 0.5 to 3.0 m2 of products.
The products are packed directly on the production site with the possible use of gasket materials.
Common in stones of concrete and gypsum is the method of manufacturing by pouring into molds, but the performance characteristics are different:
- Stone from gypsum is processed with a hand tool, concrete samples are cut with a Bulgarian.
- Gypsum elements weigh 2 times less than cement. The finest gypsum samples weigh 5 kg / m2 against 9-10 kg of concrete. A light weight allows to fix gypsum stones on gypsum panels.
- Concrete stones are usually smooth, they are also used for exterior decoration of walls, unlike gypsum products.
- Stand gypsum stones at 15-40% cheaper than concrete.
- If you impregnate artificial stones with hydrophobic impregnations, you get stones that do not absorb moisture and are protected from contamination.
As for the shortcomings, they are difficult to distinguish, because depending on the composition of the artificial stone, they can be different. So, there are species that are not very resistant to abrasion, others - are afraid of moisture and require the use of protective equipment, the third ones - are afraid of high temperatures and the influence of chemicals. But here the choice is based on which room the stone will be used in, so that you can even not notice the shortcomings.
It does not matter whether you choose a natural or decorative artificial stone to transform the room. In any case, the natural material or its analog will create a feeling of comfort and coziness in your interior, and the maximum effect is approaching nature.